Jenifer Regennitter is a Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor with more than 17 years’ experience working in behavioral health, including counseling individuals and couples dealing with relationship issues. Based in Nashville, Tennessee, she also has more than twenty years’ experience serving in leadership roles within various church ministries.
With years of counseling and leading experience, Jenifer has started writing a series of books founded on everyday applications of faith based concepts.
Looking for someone to speak at your retreat, luncheon or Bible study? Jenifer is available for public speaking! Watch here for future speaking engagements.
About Our Faith Applied
Our Faith Applied seeks to equip, enrich and encourage Christians using practical concepts that can be applied to everyday life.
OFA is not affiliated with any specific denomination or church. The concepts and principles presented by OFA are intended to assist all individuals to grow in their walk with Jesus, regardless of denomination, marital status, gender, age or race. Growing in our relationship with God is essential to our well-being, because it is only by knowing God in all three of His forms (Father, Son, Holy Spirit) that we can experience true freedom, strength and peace in a broken world. OFA embraces the following core beliefs:
- Jesus is the Son of God, sent to earth to make Himself a living sacrifice for our sins, so that nothing can separate us from God. God did this because of His profound and never-ending love for us, who are His children. (Isaiah 53:1-12; Luke 9:22,23; John 20:30, 31)
- As His children, we are called to go into the world and love others so that they may know His love and the sacrifice He made for them. (Matthew 28:19,20)
- God desires to have a personal relationship with each of His children, for whom He has a specific purpose and plan. It is through such a personal relationship that we can know His plan and purpose as they unfold throughout our lifetime. (Jeremiah 29:11; Proverbs 20:24; Ephesians 1:11,12)
- God can be trusted to do what He says He will do. He is a faithful, steadfast God who does not change and does not lie. (Numbers 23:19; Psalm 145:13; John 8:25, 26; 1 Corinthians 1:8,9)
- God freely offers grace and forgiveness to His children. This means when we, in our humanness, fail to perfectly carry out His commands and teachings, we can be confident His love for us has not and will not change. Our walk with God is all about relationship, not religious rules. (John 1:16,17; Romans 6:13,14, 8:38,39; 1 Corinthians 13:1-3, 13)